lundi, mai 26, 2008

Accomodements raisonnables....

A Somalian arrives in Toronto as a new immigrant to Canada

He stops the first man he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank youMr Canadian for letting me in this country, giving me housing, foodstamps, free medical care and free education!'

The man says, 'You are mistaken, I am Pakistani.'

The Somali man goes on and encounters another passer-by. 'Thank you forhaving such a beautiful country here in the Canada!'

This person says, 'I no Canadian, me Polish.'

He walks on and stops the next person, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful things in Canada!'

This person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from India, I am not Canadian!'

Finally, he sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you Canadian?'

She says,' No, I am from Africa!'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Canadian people?'

The African lady checks her watch and says ...' Probably at work!! '

0 commentaires pertinents: